O jazykové škole
6 úrovní pokročilosti
1. I .... him since he .... here.
know , lived
know , has lived
´ve known , lived
´ve known , ´s lived
2. The yesterday´s song, .... you taught me, was composed by Yoko Ono.
(označte 2 správné možnosti)
words of which
words of that
3. Musíme si nechat opravit auto.
We gotta have repaired our car.
We have to let our car repaired.
We´ve got to get repaired our car.
We gotta get our car repaired.
4. Určitě se ještě nevzbudili.
They couldn´t wake up yet.
They mustn´t have woken up yet.
Surely they can´t be woken up yet.
They can´t have woken up yet.
5. Raději bych o tom nemluvil.
I wouldn´t rather to talk about it.
I rather wouldn´t to talk about it.
I would rather not talk about it.
I would rather not to talk about it.
6. When we arrived at the railway station, Jane .... there FOR two hours.
has been waiting
had been waiting
7. .... talk about it until it .... in the newspaper.
Don´t let us , isn´t
Let us not , is
Don´t let us , won´t be
Let us not , will be
8. DO you feel sick? You .... so much ice-cream.
should have eaten
shouldn´t have eaten
9. The police .... looking FOR him all night long.
10. Raději by si měl nechat od ní poradit.
He had better take her advice.
He had better to take her advice.
He had rather take her advice.
He had rather to take her advice.
11. Ať řekneš cokoli, nikdy nebude spokojena.
Whatever you will say she´ll never be satisfied.
No matter what you will say she will be never satisfied.
Whatever you say she´s never gonna be satisfied.
No matter what you say she will never be satisfied.
12. We went there but he didn´t. IF he .... there he .... us.
went , would meet
´d gone , wouldn´t have met
hadn´t gone , would have met
´d gone , would´ve met
13. Snad o tom rozhodnou zítra.
They will decide on it tomorrow.
They will decide about it maybe tomorrow.
It might be decided tomorrow.
Tomorrow maybe they are going to decide about it.
14. Byl bych si musel zvyknout kouřit kamelky.
I would´ve had to get used to smoking Camels.
I would have to get used to smoking Camels.
I would´ve gotten used to smoke Camels.
I would have had to getting used to smoke Camels.
15. Škoda, že nemám víc peněz.
IF only I have more money.
I wish I don´t have more money.
IF only I had more money.
I wish I didn´t have more money.
16. The windows .... WHILE I .... there.
were cleaned , was
were being cleaned , was
were cleaned , have been
O were cleaning , was
17. Koncem příštího měsíce to bude 20 let co jsme svoji.
We will have been married FOR twenty years by the end of the next month.
It will be 20 years we have been married at the end of the next month.
We will be married FOR 20 years by the end of the next month.
At the end of next month it´s going to be 20 years since we got married.
18. No sooner .... home than it started raining.
we had arrived
had we arrived
we were arriving
19. Prý se ztratil v lese.
He´s said to lost in the woods.
He´s said to have got lost in the woods.
He was said to get lose in the woods.
He was said to lose in the woods.
20. Skoro vůbec nic nesnědla.
She didn´t ate nearly anything at all.
She hardly ate nothing at all.
She hardly ate anything at all.
There was almost nothing she ate at all.
21. Je mi úplně jedno, jestli přijde.
I give a shit IF he comes.
I don´t give a shit IF he comes.
I give a shit IF he will come.
I don´t give a shit IF he will come.
22. Byl bych radši, kdyby se vůbec neženil.
I would be rather IF he didn´t get married at all.
I would rather IF he didn´t get married at all.
I´d rather he didn´t get married at all.
I´d be rather he hadn´t got married at all.
23. Už ti řekli, že ho zastřelili?
Did they tell you he was shot dead?
Have they told you they had shot him dead?
Have you been told they had shot him dead?
Were you told they shot him dead?
Have you been told he was shot dead?
24. Kdybys včera nepil, nebolela by tě
( teď )
IF you wouldn´t drink yesterday you didn´t have a headache today.
You wouldn´t have a headache IF you hadn´t drunk yesterday.
IF you hadn´t drunk yesterday you wouldn´t have had a headache now.
IF you didn´t drink yesterday you wouldn´t have had a headache now.
25. Přestože je tak hezká, nemá chlapce.
Despite being so beautiful she doesn´t have a boyfriend.
Despite of being so beautiful she doesn´t have a boyfriend.
In spite she is so beautiful she doesn´t have a boyfriend.
Although being so beautiful she doesn´t have a boy friend.
26. Že jsem včera nešel dřív spát.
IF only I didn´t DO to bed sooner yesterday
I wish I would go to bed sooner yesterday.
IF only I went to bed sooner yesterday.
I wish I had gone to bed sooner yesterday.
27. DO měsíce to vyřeší
( oni )
They will sort it out till one month.
They will sort it out during one month.
It will be sorted out till one month.
It will be sorted out within a month.
28. Budeme hrát tenis dokud bude svítit slunce.
We will play tennis WHILE the sun shines.
We will play tennis till the sun shines.
We will play tennis AS long AS the sun will shine.
We will play tennis till the sun will shine.
29. Řekl, že nám to koupí, když mu pošlu peníze předem.
He said he will buy it FOR us IF I send him the money in advance.
He said he would buy it FOR us IF I send him the money in advance.
He said he would buy it FOR us IF I sent him the money in advance.
He said he would buy it FOR us IF I´ll send him the money in advance.
30. Put down the plural to noun “fungus“
31. He´s let the cat out of the bag.
He has given a secret away.
He is very surprised.
He wants to be sure he doesn´t buy damaged goods.
He is a magician.
32. She is over the moon.
She is extremely happy.
She is extremely rich.
She is exremely old.
She feels extremely dizzy.
33. I smell a rat.
I have hard times.
I haven´t had a shower for ages.
I´m sick of something.
I´m suspicious about something.
34. It slipped my mind.
I got panicked.
I became aware of it.
It was easy to recall it.
35. He drives me nuts.
He is extremely stubborn.
I go crazy due to his nature.
He is a liar.
He is feeble-minded.
36. What are you driving at?
What´s the aim of your trip?
What car do you like driving?
What do you mean?
What´s the point of your journey?
37. If you want to get a bank loan you should be financially:
38. We had to start ....
( od úplného začátku, od píky )
from the very first square
from point zero off
39. It was a piece of cake.
It was extremely small.
It was partially edible.
It wasn´t difficult to accomplish.
It was very tasty.
40. The building is an eyesore.
The building is pride of the town.
The building is very unpleasant to look at.
Architecture of the building attracts lots of visitors.
The building makes a fascinating impression.
41. The fog was so thick I could hardly ....
( see )
the car in front.
look down on
42. Doctor says all the coach crash passangers will ....
( recover )
get out of it
43. I don´t know which one to choose. I haven´t ....
( decide )
my mind yet.
44. He ....
the whole pizza all over the carpet.
45. Parents nowadays have no idea how to ....
( raise, vychovávat )
46. The bomb ....
( explode )
the moment he touched it.
47. The firemen ....
( extinguish )
the burning house.
48. I can´t ....
( manage )
on my salary.
49. She is not at all reliable.
She lets off steam.
She lets people off.
She lets people down.
She lets things off.
50. Our son stopped going to college after only a month. Our son: